BA Hons (English)
BBA BBS BBM
B Library Science
B.Sc ( Maths)
B.Sc ( Nursing)
M Tourism Management
Photography And Digital imaging
NURSING COLLEGES IN INDIA
Candidates for nursing courses should at least pass their S.S.L.C or equivalent examination. Preferably with Physics, Chemistry Biology Subjects. Training in nursing is generally given in institutions attached to hospitals.
There is B.Sc (nursing) Degree courses and General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) diploma courses. B.Sc (nursing) courses last normally for four years and GNM courses for three years. To Get job of a staff nurse Gnome course in enough.
There are about 500 nurses training centers in India which admit nearly 10,000 students every year. The minimum age of admission is seventeen years. Admission to BSc (Nursing course is one the basis of merit and marks in the qualifying examination.
Each state has it won organization for the registration of nurses. After the successful completion of training, a nurse should register her name with the State's Nurses Council to be eligible for employment.
Nursing training is a combination of theory and practice. During the period of training nursing students are given practical instruction by senior ward staff. Their work is organized and supervised by nurse-tutors. They also attend lectures by specialists in various fields of medicine and some days may be totally devoted to study and lectures on various aspects of medicine and nursing. During the training period nurses are moved around all hospital departments. Gradually they are entrusted with more responsibility sot hat the transition from training to taking full responsibility seems quite natural.
Females who are unmarried or divorced legally separated and widows without encumbrances may opt for the four year BSc (Nursing / three-year probationary nursing course conducted at various armed forces hospitals in India. Those selected to the course have to execute a bond to serve in the Military Nursing Services (MNS) for five / four years, respectively. During training all candidates will be provided free ration, furnished accommodation, uniform allowance and a monthly stipend.
Applicants should be between 17 and 24 years of age and should have completed plus two or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with atlest 45 percent marks and be medically fit.
Selection to the course is made on the basis of a written examination of the objective type comprising general English biology and General intelligence followed by an interview of candidates successful in the written examination.
Armed Forces Medical Services Examining Board-Nursing Schools.
- GNM, Mamba School of Nursing, I.N.H.S Aswini, Colaba, Mumbai.
- GNM, Delhi Cantt. Army Hospital Delhi Cantt-10.
- GNM, Calcutta, Command Hospital, Eastern Command, Calcutta-27
- GNM, Jalandhar, Military Hospital, Jalandhar, Cantt.
- GNM, Lucknow, Command Hospital, Central command, Lucknow
M. Meerut, military Hospital, Meerut
- GNM, Banglore, Command Hospital, Air force, Bangalore - 7
- GNM, Secunderabad, Military Hospital, Securnderabad.
- GNM, Cochin INHS Sanjivini, Naval Base, Cochin - 624 041
- M.Ambala, Military Hospital, Ambala cantt.
- M. Chandigarh, Command Hospital, Chandigrah
- M.Pathankot, Military Hospital, pathankot, C/o. 56 APO
- M. Delhi Base Hospital, Delhi Cantt, New Delhi - 10
- M.Dehra Dun, Military Hospital, command, Calcutta- 27
- M. Jabalpur, Military Hospital, Jabalpur
- BSc (Nursing) Degree Course is conducted at the Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Recognised Nursing Schools in India is given below:
ARMED FORCES MEDICAL SERVICES EXAM BOARD
- Army Hospital, Delhi -110 010
- Command Hospital (East Command), Alipore, Kolkata
- INHS Asvini, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Military Hospital, Secundarabad, Andhra Pradesh
MID INDIA BOARD OF EXAMINATION OF N.L of CMAI
- Christian Hospital, Jhokan Bagh, Jhansi, UP-248 001
- Holy Cross Hospital, Ambikapur, Surguja, Madhya Pradesh-497 001
- St. Bernabas Hospital, Church Road, Ranchi, Bihar-834 001
- The Duncan Hospital, Raxaul, East Champaran, Bihar-845 305
- The Evangelical Mission Hospital, Tilda, P O Nedra, Raipur, Madhya Pradesh
THE BOARD OF NURSING EDUCATION N.L-CMAI
- Bangalore Baptist Hospital School of Nursing, Bellary Road, Bangalore-560 024
- CSI Hospital School of Nursing Chikballapur -562 101
- CSI Rainy Hospital School of Nursing, Chennai-600 021
- Campbell Hospital School of Nursing, Jammalamadugu, Cuddappah Dt., Andhra Pradesh-516 434
- Catherene Booth Hospital, Nagarcoil- 621 001, Tamil Nadu
- Christian Fellowship Hospital, Oddanchaitram, Madurai-624 619
- Christian Medical Centre School of Nursing, Pithapuram, E G Dist. Andhra Pradesh
- Christian Medical College & Hospital, College of Nursing, Vellore-632 004
- Christian Mission Hospital School of Nursing, Madurai -625 001
- Church of South India Hospital School of Nursing, Bangalore- 560 051
- CSI Kalyani General Hospital Chennai-600 004
- Giffard Memorial Hospital, School of Nursing, Nuzvid, Krishns Dist. Andhra Pradesh-521 201
- Holsowrth Memorial Hospital School of Nursing, Mysore -570 001
- Mary Lott Lyles Hospital, School of Nursing, Mandanapalle, Chitoor Dist., Andhra Pradesh-527 325
- Narsapur Christian Hospital School of Nursing, W G District, Andhra Pradesh-534 275
- Scudder Memorial Hospital School of Nursing, Ranipet-632 401
PAGES-1 2 3 4 5