Catering &Hotel mgmt
Photography And Digital imaging
Pharmacists can be involved in any aspect of the preparation and use of medicines from the discovery of their active ingredients,to their use by patients,they also monitor the effects of medicines,both for patient care and for purpose of research.
Skills and Demands-:Those aspiring to pursue a career in pharmacy,require strong scientific aptitude,accuracy and precision,and a high degree of concentration.good interpersonal skills are also crucial.
Course connecAfter 10+2,one can pursue a two-year Diploma in Pharmacy or a Four year Bachelors in Pharmcy(BPharm.) .Admission to the BPharm programmes is usally on the basis of an entrance exam.The PharmD is a six year course,providing intensive training in pharmcy practice and clinical pharmcy services.students can enroll after 10+2 with physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects ,along with math or biology, or after passing DPharm.
Job prospects-: The pharmaceutical industry employs personnel in research,quality control ,production,packajing,distribution,marketing etc.while managerial staff co-ordinate work carried out by the various departmenta .Medical representatives handle the promotional and sales functionc.
- Mumbai University Institute of chemical technology.mumbai(www.udct.org0
- Bombay College of Pharmcy.Mumbai(www.bcpindia.com)
- Birla Institute of Technology ,Mesra,Rncha(wwwbitmesra.ac.in)
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science(BITS),Pillani(www.bits-pillani.ac.in0
- SNDT Women's University,C U Shah College of Pharmcy,Mumbai(http://sndtdigitaluniversity.ac)