Symbiosis Institute of Management
FMS(Faculty of Management Studies)
MBA Evening / Part-time Courses in India
In India their are many universities and private institute which offered PARTTIME MBA. Indain Institute of Management of lucknow,bangalore ,indore,delhi,calcutta,ahmedbad provides parttime MBA courses. The ICFAI offers a part time MBA program to cater to the requirements of working professionals. Those keen on developing their career and acquiring the leadership qualities can now do so by taking up the part time MBA program offered by ICFAI AND INADIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT.
Advantages of a Part-time MBA
The part-time program is particularly appealing to people who wish to advance their existing career. They can also be advantageous for people who have already developed a network of business relationships that can facilitate a change of careers.
If you are unable to relocate, a part-time MBA program may offer additional flexibility. A long commute to classes may be more workable for part-time school once or twice a week, whereas it would be taxing on a daily basis.
- Courses that are scheduled to take place before or after regular working hours.
- You can improve existing skills or develop new ones without impinging on your current job.
- Real-world situations and problems can be incorporated into the classroom environment where solutions can be explored that could be implemented in real life.
- Tuition assistance and student loans may be available.
- If tuition reimbursement is offered by your employer, part-time could be an ideal choice.
- Having the cost of schooling spread out over a longer program length lessens the financial strain on those students that prefer not to incur additional debt or who need to maintain an income while attending school.
Distadvantages of a Part-time MBA
- Because the course is spread out over a longer time span, tuition assistance is not always available.
- Because many career placement centers are closed outside regular business hours, this service may be limited for part-time students.
- Frequent work-related travel or relocation may be an obstacle to completing a part-time MBA.
- Most programs do not accept transfer credits should you decide to switch from a part-time to full-time program or vice-versa.
The list given below MBA / PGDBA programs for working professional who can complete it on part-time basis. These institutes are well known institutes and the part-time programs offered are of high quality and great value.And also these insitutes comes under a A grade colleges
LIST of universities and colleges offered MBA Evening / Part-time Courses in India-:
- Dr. D.Y. Patil Institute of Management Studies
Admission: Three Year Part-time MBA 2008 Program in Marketing, Finance, HR & Information Technology
ADDRESS: Dnyanpushpa, Plot-10, Sec.-4, CBD-Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400 614 Tel -91 22 27575064 32596572
Fax -91 22 32596572
E Mail -firstname.lastname@example.org
- Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research
Admission: 3 Year Part-time Masters Degree Programs : Marketing Mgmt. (MMM) / Financial Mgmt.(MFM) / Information Mgmt. (MIM)Human Resources Development Mgmt. (MHRDM) ADDRESS:.Contact Personnel
Prof. Sydney Prabhu - Dean Part-time Masters Programs
Mr. Subramaniam / Ms. Ratnamala. Tel: 022-24178300. Ext: 148/142
Fax : 022-24105518. E.Mail: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Admission -: MBA (Part-time Evening Program) for Working Executives ADDRESS:Head DMS
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Vishwakarma Bhavan, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg
New Delhi 110016
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,website: www.iitd.ac.in
International Management Institute (IMI Delhi)
Three Year part-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM 2010-2013)
Keeping in view the commitment of IMI to promote post-experience management education in the country, the three-year part-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) was started by the Institute in July 1986. This programme is recognized by Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India, and approved by the All India Council for
Technical Education (AICTE).
The programme is designed to impart knowledge and skills in the basic and functional areas of management. It is meant for young individuals who are working as middle / junior level executives / officers in public or private sector organizations,
but have not had an opportunity to acquire formal management education. Being a part-time (evening) programme,
it is open to those working in and around Delhi.
Last date of sale of application forms : April 28, 2010
Deadline for receipt of completed application forms : May 2, 2010
Date for admission test & Interview : May 9, 2010
International Management Institute
B-10, Qutab Institutional Area, Tara Crescent, New Delhi-110016
For more details visit : http://www.imi.edu/Display/index.asp?ID=16 OR www.imi.edu
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi
Admission: Three year Post Graduate Programme in Management (Evening) for Working Executives
ADDRESS-:Shastri Sadan, Venkateshwara Mandir Marg, Sector-III, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110 022 Phone: 26191081, 26172407, 26161283, Fax: 91-11-26191080
E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.lbsim.ac.i
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
Admission : Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Part-time) ADDRESS-:Joint Admission Committee:
A-16, Site-3, UPSIDC Indl. Area, Meerut Road, Ghaziabad
Phone: 0120-2705628, 2705629, Fax: 2705625, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.imt.edu
Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
Admissions 2010 : Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Part Time)
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Part-Time) approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India is non-residential and is of 3 years duration. Classes will be held at Noida and it is the evening Programme of IMT Ghaziabad
Last date of issue/submission of application forms: March 31, 2010
Date of Entrance Test: Forenoon May 16, 2010
GD & PI: Afternoon May 16, 2010
Eligibility: The candidates should have Bachelors Degree in any discipline & 2 year work experience after graduation (one year in case of Post –Graduates or those with professional qualification).
Admission Procedure: Entrance Test is mandatory, followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Application Procedure: Application Form can be obtained from IMT Admission Office against a cash payment of Rs. 1750/- or by post with Demand Draft in favour of "Institute of Management Technology" payable at Ghaziabad or Delhi.
Key Features: * IMT-Ghaziabad: Ranked amongst top 10 B-schools in India. * IMT-Nagpur: Ranked amongst top 11 private B-schools in India. * IMT-Dubai: First Indian Business School to get approval from Ministry of Higher Education & Scientific Reserach, Government of U.A.E. * 30 years of academic excellence, quality research & strong industry interface. * Nationally and Internationally acclaimed faculty. * Strong alumni base. * Academic collaborations with top universities in the world.
* State-of-the-art Library, Excellent IT Infrastructure and Wi-Fi Campuses.
For further details contact: The Chairman (Joint Admission Committee)
IMT, A-16, Site-3, UPSIDC Industrial Area, Meerut Road, Ghaziabad-201 003
Tel : 0120-2705628, Mob: 09818116551, 09810214551, 09910907229, Fax No: 0120-2705625
E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.imt.edu
Admission Notice | Download Application Form
- Nirma University, Institute of Management
Admission:MBA PARTTIME Three-year
ADDRESS-Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad-382 481 PH_+91 - 2717 - 241900 to 04
Nirma University, Institute of Management
Admission: MBA (Part-Time)
MBA (Family Business and Entrepreneurship) Two year full-time programme
Last date: April 24, 2010
Admission Test: May 2, 2010
Prospectus and application form: Request for application forms should be accompanied with a DD of Rs.1500/- for MBA (FB&E) and 1000/- MBA (Part-time) programmes favouring "Institute of Management, Nirma University" payable at Ahmedabad. The application forms can also be downloaded from website www.imnu.ac.in and submitted along with the prescribed fees. Completed application forms should
reach the office by April 24, 2010.
All communications should be addressed to: The Deputy Registrar
Institute of Management, Nirma University
S-G Highway, Ahmedabad-382 481
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
For details see Times of India (Ahmedabad) March 17, 2010 pg.7
or click for a scanned copy of the advertisement
- Alliance Business School
Admission:MBA PARTTIME Executive Post Graduate Program in Management for working professionals
Specializations: Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Lean Operations & Information Systems
ADDRESS-:2nd Cross, 36th main,
Dollars Scheme, BTM 1st Stage,
Bangalore- 560068, India
Phone: 080-26684369/65/84, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Goa Institute of Management
Postgraduate Diploma In Management - Part Time (PGDM-PT) For Working Executives
Postgraduate Diploma In Management - Part Time (PGDM-PT) For Working Executives
* Especially designed to offer experienced executives an opportunity to undergo MBA level training.
* Participants exposed to a wide range of management theories & practices.
* Helps executives enhance their managerial competencies and develop cross-functional expertise.
* Provides immediate scope to put to practice the management concepts, developments and theories.
Duration: * Class interaction will be for two years only while the independent project work will spread to third year.
* Classes generally on weekends (Saturdays: 2:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., Sundays: 8:30 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.), but may sometimes stretch to Sunday afternoon, especially during the second year, to accommodate more electives.
Last date for receipt of applications: April 18th, 2010
List of candidates eligible for the Admission Test: April 21st, 2010 / Entrance test: May 2nd, 2010
Selection interviews for short listed candidates: May 15th - 16th, 2010 / Final list of selected candidates: May 21st, 2010
Last Day for Registration and payment of fees: June 13th, 2010 / Inaugural & Orientation: June 26th, 2010
Classes to begin from: June 27th, 2010
Eligibility: * Minimum 50% marks in a three-year Bachelors degree or equivalent in any discipline, recognised by the UGC/AICTE/AIU as eligible for Post Graduate Studies in Management; and * Full time work experience of at least
three years in an executive/ supervisory position.
Selection Process: Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria will have to answer a Goa Institute of Management Admission test (sample questions). Based on their performance at the entrance test, they would be invited to attend, at their own cost for the interview process which will be held at the Institute. The selection will be based on the candidate's performance at the interview, academic achievements, and the nature of his or her work experience.
Admission: Candidates who are selected for admission will be informed by email. They should indicate their acceptance of
the admission offer by paying the first term fees on or before the stipulated date.
Fees: Rs. 156,000 for whole course, payable over two years. Details in brochure.
Academic Programme: The programme follows the syllabus on par with the MBA level post Graduate Programme.
1. CORE subjects of the programme will be generally completed during first year and spread over 400 hours approximately. These would create an understanding of an enterprise and how each contribute to enhancing the effectiveness of the organization. ( Details in the brochure ) 2. ELECTIVE subjects will be offered during the second year and would spread over 350 hours approximately. These are aimed at enhancing the depth of technical and managerial knowledge required to operate in a functional area. (Details in the brochure ) 3. Work Improvement Project will have to be undertaken by all students in their place of employment or work, after the completion of core subjects in the first year. 4. Dissertation & Case Study in any area of management would be initiated in the last term in the second year on completion of electives and has to be submitted
within the stipulated time during the third year.
WIP, Dissertation and Case study are extensive project works and would spread over 450 hours.
Application: * Obtain form and brochure (CD) against the payment of Rs. 750/- by cash or DD drawn in favour of 'Goa Institute of Management' payable at Panaji or * Click here to download and print the form or, * Request for a soft copy on email@example.com, print the form , and submit to 'Admissions Office' GIM, with payment, and collect brochure * Send D.D. for Rs. 750/- to 'Admissions Office' by April 18th 2010, for hard copy of form plus brochure by courier service * Last date for receiving duly completed application forms – April 18th, 2010. (Amount of Rs. 750/- once paid will not be refunded)
(Applicants invited for interview shall carry with them the originals of academic and work experience certificates and other testimonials for verification.)
For further details, contact: The Admissions Office
Goa Institute of Management, Ribandar, Goa 403 006
Phone: 91-832-2490304, 2490300 Fax: 91-832-2444136
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.gim.ac.in