Catering &Hotel mgmt
Photography And Digital imaging
PHOTOGRAPHY AND DIGITAL IMAGING
Photography course can be an interesting proposition for a creative individual interested in aesthetics, creativity and technical expertise. An inherent passion for photography coupled with professional training can make commercial and digital photography a lucrative profession. The importance of the electronic and print media in today's world has created a huge demand for professional photographers. A professional photographer desirous of having a career should have adequate knowledge about light, color, shades, human expressions, visual effect, nature and wildlife.
Qualifications: A candidate is required to pass their Higher Secondary or 10+2 examination for enrollment in a Diploma or Certificate course in photography.
Benefits: A professional photographer can get job opportunities in advertising agencies, newspapers, fashion and design houses, news channels, industrial houses, government departments and magazines. Advertisement agencies and industrial houses require photographers who can work on specific themes and take pictures of brochures, catalogs, product manuals, company layouts, etc. A photographer can also work as a freelancer on wildlife photography, travel, sports and environmental photography.
INSTITUTE OFFERING COURSES-:
- National Institute of Fashion Technology.New Delhi(www.nift.ac.in)
- Mass Communication Research Centre,Jamia Millia Islamia,New Delhi(www.ajkmcrc.org)
- NationalInstitute of Design,Ahmedabad(www.nid.edu)
- College of art,University of Delhi,Tilak Marg.New Delhi(www.du.ac.in)
- Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan,Kasturba Gandhi Marg,New Delhi(www.bvbdelhi.org)
- JJ School of art ,Mumbai
- Film and Television Institute of India,Pune(www.ftiindia.com)
- Academy of Photography,Rabindra Bharati University,Kolkata
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University,Hyderabad(www.jntu.ac.in)
- JD Institute of Fashion Technology(www.jdinstitute.com)
- NationalInstituite of Photography.Mumbai(http://photoinstitutenip.com/)